Thursday, July 15, 2004

Lobsters...

Ok so I'm on this hunt to find cheap Maine Lobsters to send to my mother in Illinois.  You see, there is a form of robbery going on out there, and these poor people are spending $30 in US currency to buy ONE lobster.  I can't believe it!  That's just not like getting the little buggers off the boats at Point Judith!
 
Anyway, I've done some research and it costs upwards of $100 to send 2 lobsters overnight from Maine.  That really isn't a good deal either!  So the question is, do you think I can bring lobsters as a carry-on?  I'm thinking "NO" but maybe it's worth a try.  I would hate to watch $30 go down the drain on one lobster when I can practically catch one myself, or at least buy one for $7 at the most!  This is capitalism at its finest...and I want to beat it...

1 comment:

Kris:) said...

Hey, you can definately take a lobster as a carry on and it will be alot cheaper. Cant you sent the lobsters from RI and do it yourself. I am sending a bunch of salmon from AK to ME this summer.